|Digital Logic||16th Jun - 6th Jul||Algorithms|
|Theory Of Computation||7th Jul - 1st Aug||Compiler Design|
|Engineering Mathematics||7th Jul - 23rd Jul||Database Management Systems|
|Computer Organization and Architecture||1st Aug - 25th Aug||Computer Networks|
|Operating Systems||26th Aug - 20th Sept|
This schedule is for Live Classes. Students can watch recorded lectures if they do not join live classes.
1. Wednesday will be weekly off.
2. For initial 2 months C-Prog, Data Structures and Discrete Mathematics classes will be as follows :
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday :- C-Prog, Data Structures class
Thursday, Friday, Sat :- Discrete Mathematics class
3. Every class will be interactive, live class, where students can ask doubts with audio chat.
4. For Every 2-hours Lecture, there will be a 5-minutes Summary Lecture.
5. Every class will be followed by homework questions and solutions to test your understanding of the respective lecture.
For detailed features, refer- GO Classes - GATE CSE 2023 (Live + Recorded) Course